Hyper3D.js is a high-end (unofficial) renderer for three.js.
Hyper3D is still at a very early stage of development. You might observe an unexpected behavior including distorted image, browser crash, peformance breakdown, and shader compilation failure. APIs may change over time.
- Modern rendering engine
- Physically based rendering
- Roughness-metallic material workflow with support for custom shaders
- High dynamic range rendering
- High-quality post-effects
- Development support
- Includes TypeScript definition
- Integrated GPU Profiler
More features are coming! See Roadmap.